bbobb's place

A snapshot of whatever random silliness or naughtiness is going through my head at the time I post. Be warned it can be a scary place inside my mind at times.

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

08 November 2006

bbobb the toymaking elf, part 2

In an earlier post, I mentioned some nipple clamps that I've made, but couldn't show pictures because my nipple model was unavailable. Her schedule has cleared up and I was able to book a little studio time with her and now I can share the pictures.

I've also been busy making a bit gag. I made the bit gag, Mark I, using a wooden dowel. It seemed like it would be functional, but I wasn't quite satisfied with it. It was a little rough and wood doesn't seem like the best material for biting. I think I have an idea for the Mark II, but until I have pics of that, here are a couple pics of the Mark I.

I also wanted to show a pic of the paddles I made from African Paduak now that they've been finished with polyurethane. I think they look much better now.

Hope you're all getting as lucky as you want,

bbobb

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

So who's been a busy little elf then. WEG Nice pics.
Be well,
Paul.

08 November, 2006 12:32  
Blogger bbobb said...

Hey, it keeps me off the streets at night. Besides, I get a real sense of satisfaction out of using toys that I made.

bbobb

09 November, 2006 12:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home