bbobb's place

A snapshot of whatever random silliness or naughtiness is going through my head at the time I post. Be warned it can be a scary place inside my mind at times.

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

02 November 2006

Hopping on the bandwagon

I know pretty much everybody with a blog has done one of these 100 things about me posts at some point. Even Kasey did one. But I like reading them, so I thought I would write one of my own.

1. I’ve been called a bad data point
2. there might be some truth to the label
3. I do have a tendency to have different opinions than most
4. I’m willing to try just about any kink at least once
5. I don’t think monogamy is the only workable relationship style
6. I have been completely monogamous in my relationship with Kasey
7. physically, I’m pretty much completely bi
8. emotionally, I’m pretty much completely straight
9. I haven’t had sex with a male in over 20 years
10. I do fantasize about it, though
11. I’m not a natural dom
12. I’m not a natural sub
13. I don’t think I naturally fit anywhere on the dom – sub scale
14. I’m horrible at taking orders
15. so, I can take on the dom role much better than the sub role
16. I believe that consent is the only basis for judging if a sex act is right or wrong
17. I have difficulty playing games that appear non-consensual
18. though, I’m getting better at it
19. I love breasts, particularly large ones
20. though, the only question that truly matters in judging breasts is “Can I play with them?”
21. I’ve been trying to develop my appreciation of bottoms
22. so far I think almost all of them look pretty good
23. I’ve never really understood the fascination with legs
24. though I love them, breasts aren’t the most important physical attribute on a woman
25. her face is
26. there’s no way I could identify a set of rules for what makes an attractive face
27. but, it’s the first thing I notice (usually)
28. and it doesn’t matter what the body looks like if I don’t like the face
29. I tend to find women who have some curves more attractive than thin women
30. smoking is a huge turn off
31. I’ve seen women who I thought attractive light up and the attraction just vanished
32. except for Christine Ricci, even with a cigarette, she’s a hottie
33. Kasey has very nice breasts
34. and a wonderful curvy body
35. and blue eyes the color of faded denim
36. her bottom is especially attractive when it’s pink
37. I really appreciate the fact that she is loud during sex
38. there’s never any doubt about whether she’s enjoying it
39. I think spanking wench is a far better title than feisty bottom
40. I enjoy anal sex
41. giving and receiving
42. I enjoy oral sex
43. giving and receiving
44. now and then nothing beats a little titty fucking
45. of course I also enjoy good old traditional intercourse
46. I hope to have some over the door restraint connection points made before Kasey comes home
47. spanking has become such a part of our sex lives that Kasey and I call vanilla sex kinky
48. a side effect of a medicine that I started taking recently is difficulty orgasming
49. this isn’t necessarily a bad thing
50. many people believe size doesn’t matter, but I still wish it was bigger
51. Ruben knew how to pick beautiful models
52. I never believed that more than a few Penthouse letters were true
53. but I still enjoyed reading them
54. when it comes to dirty pictures, I much prefer ones that show 2 or more people doing something
55. pictures of individual naked women can certainly be beautiful from an aesthetic standpoint, but they don’t get me all that aroused
56. pictures of partially clad women are more likely to turn me on
57. I should be getting my first canes today
58. too bad I have to wait a couple days to try them out
59. even though, I don’t think I’m a natural spanko, I do remember some pretty wild spanking dreams as a kid
60. one had this very long slide that you’d go down on your hands and knees with paddles every few feet that would spank you as you went by
61. I’m definitely a lazy top
62. I’d love to have a couple of spankees so I could have them spank each other while I gave directions and watched
63. that would also appeal to one of my primary kinks – voyeurism
64. I wouldn’t mind ordering them to do other things for my amusement as well
65. I don’t want to put one of those “Boy, 100 is a lot of things” type items in this list
66. Another one of my kinks is strapons
67. I love pictures of women using strapons
68. on men
69. or women
70. Kasey isn’t into strapons :-(
71. * * This item intentionally left blank * *
72. I love making my own toys
73. I love it when you get just the right sound out of a smack
74. sometimes it takes several tries to get exactly the sound I’m looking for
75. oh well, there’s a cost for perfection
76. good thing, I don’t have to pay it in this realm
77. I like it when a mark looks like the object that made it
78. I’d like to find something that makes a nice polka dot pattern on Kasey’s bottom
79. I’d like to occasionally get surprise blowjobs
80. double penetrations are a real turn on
81. I understand why some people don’t like it, but I can’t help but love the image of a woman covered in come
82. I must be a pig
83. watching a woman doing housework naked or in some silly maid costume sounds like fun
84. especially with a slapper in hand to draw attention to any mistakes made
85. there is something incredible about looking down at a woman on her knees with your penis in her mouth
86. performing oral has a strange sense of power – being able to make her body feel such strong sensations
87. I love that Kasey is such a doubly easy drunk
88. easy to get drunk
89. easy when drunk
90. I wish I wasn’t as ticklish as I am
91. many touches that people seem to enjoy just annoy me because they tickle
92. I’d like to make a St. Andrew’s Cross out of purpleheart
93. I don’t know where we’d store it
94. I think a set of stocks would be nice to have around as well
95. oohh, pilgrim fantasy coming on –just in time for the holidays
96. I’m interested in trying some humiliation play with Kasey, but I’m uncomfortable with the idea as well
97. I’m generally a very polite person
98. I believe that swinging strengthens an already strong relationship
99. I wish my college had had classes in how to be a good dom
100. I don’t completely agree with anything I’ve ever said or written

101. including the above

Hope your all getting as lucky as you want to be,
bbobb

2 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

Hi Bbobb,

Great list! We have a wooden turner type kitchen implement with holes that leave cute polka dots when applied to the posterior. It's nice because it's light enough that it generates a great sting without doing much real damage.

Speaking of fun, it's not a dogging bat per se, but we have a very similar looking implement that we bought here. I know Kasey would love it!

Hugs,
Bonnie

02 November, 2006 18:37  
Blogger Paul said...

Great list bbobb, like your stories too,
Be well,
Paul.

03 November, 2006 13:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home