bbobb's place

A snapshot of whatever random silliness or naughtiness is going through my head at the time I post. Be warned it can be a scary place inside my mind at times.

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

31 October 2006

Second Story, Second Chapter

So far it's been slow going with my second story, The E&A Group, but this is largely a function of time. I have an outline and fairly extensive notes and overall a pretty good idea of where I'm trying to go with the story. I'm just having trouble finding the time to continue the story. I have managed to find the time to put together another short chapter though, and I've posted it to SOL.

If anybody is interested, I'd love to hear any comments you have on the story - positive or negative.

Hope you're all getting as lucky as you want,
bbobb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home