bbobb's place

A snapshot of whatever random silliness or naughtiness is going through my head at the time I post. Be warned it can be a scary place inside my mind at times.

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

21 October 2006

New Story

Well, I've been sick the last couple days and haven't been able to concentrate for more than a couple minuts, so things have been kinda slow in blogland for me. Just before I got sick, I had an idea for what to do with a story I had started and had even begun to work on it. Then I got hit by the sickness train and haven't been able to take the ideas out of my head and put them on the screen. Very frustrating.

Well, today, I'm still feeling a little sick, but not as bad, so I was able to get back to work on it. The new story is called "The E&A Group" and it is going to be much longer than "Chrissy gets a spanking and Miss Roundbottom gets a surprise." It's also going to include elements other than sex, though I plan to include plenty of that. It's going to be a bit of a mystery/thriller. I've submitted the first chaper to StoriesOnline and hopefully you'll be able to find it here. It can take a while for it to show up after I post it, but it should be there sometime soon.

If you read it, please let me know what you think - positive or negative. Thanks. Bonus points if you can guess what E & A stand for.

Hope you're all getting as lucky as you want to be,
bbobb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home