bbobb's place

A snapshot of whatever random silliness or naughtiness is going through my head at the time I post. Be warned it can be a scary place inside my mind at times.

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

12 October 2006

Here goes nothing

Me writing a blog...

Hmmm...

This is new. What does one say on a blog? Send out the loose women? Nah, not quite what I'm going for.

Hmmm...

Maybe start this first one with a little info about me and decide where to go with this thing in future posts.Well, maybe a little bit of the basics, 39, male, live in the midwest, married, 2 children, 1 cat, 1 fish, sit in front of a computer everyday - some of it I even get paid for. I've actually only lived in the midwest for about 10 years. Prior to that I've lived in a number of states farther East, plus a couple of periods in the SF Bay area. While I have moved around alot in the past, job and family obligations will most likely see me staying here in the midwest for quite a while.

Things I enjoy doing (other than the naughty stuff): reading, photography, woodworking, movies, travel. Music - especially stuff that's a little bit outside the mainstream - They Might Be Giants, Charles Mingus, John Cage, Public Image Limited, Throwing Muses, Gamalon, oh and passionate, angry, or odd female vocalists - early Sinead O'Connor, Alanis Morrisette, Poe, Jill Sobule, Kristina Olsen, Kate Bush, Tracy Chapman.

Things I enjoy doing (the naughty stuff): I'm willing to try just about anything except extreme pain and scat. I definitely enjoy light bondage, spanking and dominance games - all as a top so far. I really enjoy giving and receiving oral and anal. I haven't done much role playing, but I'd be willing to give it a try. Lately I've been combining my woodworking and play interests and have started to make some of my own toys - paddles, nipple clamps, spreader bars. I'm also starting to learn leatherworking to expand the toymaking.

That's probably enough for now, so I hope everybody is getting as lucky as they want to be,
bbobb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home