bbobb's place

A snapshot of whatever random silliness or naughtiness is going through my head at the time I post. Be warned it can be a scary place inside my mind at times.

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

15 October 2006

My prejudice

So the other day in a discussion with my DW I realized that I may have a pretty deeply rooted prejudice that is possibly (probably?) untrue. I've gotten to wondering if this is something that just I have or if it is common among bisexual people. Let me also mention that I don't mean prejudice in the pejorative sense of a negative attitude; I mean it in the sense of a preconceived idea without necessarily being a positive or negative opinion.

The prejudice I'm talking about is that everybody is at least a little bit bi. There are no true 0's or 6's on the Kinsey scale. Maybe they aren't consciously aware of it or maybe they want to deny it, but everybody is at least a little bit bi - say at least a 0.5 or 5.5 on the scale.

What do you think, both about whether or not my prejudice is false and about whether it's just me or is this a common opinion among bi folks.

Hope everybody is getting as lucky as they want to,
bbobb

2 Comments:

Blogger Ree said...

I agree with you to an extent. I think that maybe not everyone is a little bi, but I think a lof of people are. Interesting topic :)

-Ree

p.s. I like your blog

23 October, 2006 22:01  
Blogger bbobb said...

Thanks for reading!

I suspect that there are many people who are at least a little bit bi but would ever admit to it. But, I do think that my earlier, unthoughtout position that everybody is at least a little bi is probably not true.

Oh well, I've met people who don't like chocolate either. Let's face it there are some weirdos out there. :-)

bbobb

24 October, 2006 15:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home