bbobb's place

A snapshot of whatever random silliness or naughtiness is going through my head at the time I post. Be warned it can be a scary place inside my mind at times.

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

03 November 2006

It's Love Our Lurkers Day!


Well I was just checking out Bonnie's blog and I discovered that it is Love Our Lurkers day. My calendar doesn't have that holiday, but I refuse to be ruled by my calendar, so for the second straight day I'm jumping on the bandwagon - this is almost like an out of body experience for me.


So, all of you lurkers - yeah you in front of that monitor - we know you're out there so why not post a comment to just say hi. Or anything else you want to say.

Also stop by some of the other spanko blogs that are participating and say hi to them as well. I have shamelessly stolen the list of fellow spanko bloggers who are participating from Bonnie (as well as the graphic above) to make it easier for you:

Bonnie at My Bottom Smarts
CuddlyBum at Random Thoughts from a Random Girl
Theresa at Hungry Heart Anxious Bottom
Eva at Nothing Random About a Spanking
Elis at New Beginnings
Cassie at Cassie's Space
Grace at A Day in the Life
Tiggr at A Spanking Good Time
Gem at Domestic Discipline Spanking Stories
Padme at Journey to the Darkside
Snow at Snow Wonders
Katie at Katie Spades: The Princess of Spanking
Aunty at Aunty Agony
Anne Elizabeth at Make My Cop Come
Suzy at My Naked Truth
Don at Confessions of an English Gentleman
Kay at Brat Under Control
Tulsa at Tulsa Moda
Adam at Adam's Spanking Stories
Pandora at Pandora's Blog
Lily at Life with a Bit of Spanking
Patty at Creative Spanko Wench
CeeCi at Giardino del Piacere
Mistress Sky at Mature Mistress
Ruby at Ruby Redd
Haron at The Spanking Writers
Bella at the B____ Inside
Butterfly at Butterfly Tempress
Adele at Spanking Model Speaks
Mike at Spanked Hubby
Natty at Natty's Spanking Blog
Minxy at A Spanked Minxy Wife
Matt at Matt's Spanking Blog
Lisa at Pleasure of Being a Spanked Wife
Sparkle at Life in Motion
Maggie at Maggie Dear
Doc at Reformations
Bethie at Spanking Bethie
Fox at Taught a Lesson
Frank at Fantastic Spanking
Chris at Chris' Firehouse
Brush at The Spanking Spot
Flinchflower at Facing Fear

Hope you're all getting as lucky as you want to be,
bbobb

6 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

Good one BBobb we should make this a National Holiday!

Happy TGIF
Hugs
Theresa

03 November, 2006 09:48  
Blogger Paul said...

Hi bbobb, you've heard from me before.
Paul.

03 November, 2006 13:31  
Blogger Bonnie said...

Hi Bbobb!

Thanks for joining in. You look very handsome up there on that bandwagon!

I've updated my list to include a whole lot more participants.

Hugs,
Bonnie

PS - Don't forget to tell us how you like those new toys

03 November, 2006 18:59  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a lurker,,,But I enjoy your blog very much as it shows the spankers side. I am hoping to get my husband to read more and maybe get more interested in my desire to be spanked.
Thanks for your blog..

c

04 November, 2006 19:46  
Blogger AngelBrat said...

You've got such a great blog here, Bbobb!

Tracy

05 November, 2006 01:05  
Blogger bbobb said...

Theresa: I like that idea. We could use some more holidays.

Paul: Yes, I have, but thanks for checking in on LOL day.

Bonnie: Yeah but after giving up the French Horn in high school, I've been uncomfortable on bandwagons.

Anon: I think I can understand what he's going through. If he's interested I'd love to chat with him about it. (bb_o_bb on Yahoo IM) We can never have too many pink bottoms out there. ;-)

AngleBrat: Thanks, I've really been enjoying doing it.

bbobb

06 November, 2006 14:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home