bbobb's place

A snapshot of whatever random silliness or naughtiness is going through my head at the time I post. Be warned it can be a scary place inside my mind at times.

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

06 November 2006

I deserve another 1/2 point of spanking purity

Well, the new toys had been piling up while life was interfering with play time. A dogging bat had been purchased:DSC_0001-01s

But circumstances beyond my control prevented us from trying it out (see cowboy hat story below). Kasey went out of town and our canes arrived in the mail:
DSC_0006-01s

Also, I found some time to make over the door restraint connections while she was gone:DSC_0008-01s
DSC_0010-01s

And I had finished the set of cuffs a while ago, but we hadn't found a chance to test them yet:DSC_0017-01s

On Saturday, she returned from her trip and while a few days of solo monster wrangling had just about worn me out completely, a quick shower breathed a bit of life back into my almost-corpse. The monsters were in bed and appeared to be out for the night and finally we could try out the new toys.

First I put outfitted Kasey with her new cuffs and attached the wrist cuffs to the new over the door connectors. I then attached the longer spreader bar to the ankle cuffs to insure proper position. Kasey has a bad habit or clamping her legs together and so far the only effective way I've found to curb this is the spreader bar.

It was right about then, that I remembered some important work that I needed to get done. I think I had some socks that needed sorting or maybe I had forgotten to pet the cat. Whatever it was it really needed doing, and I knew Kasey wasn't going anywhere, so I went to finish off my chore so that I could really enjoy my play time with Kasey without any nagging worries about whether the cat had been sorted or if the socks had been petted.

Seeing as this was the first time with canes for us, we were both a little nervous. I started slow with some hand spanks to warm her up a little. I figured a nice pink bottom would be better than a pasty white one for caning. I gave her about ten good solid smacks with my hand and tried to spread them around to get full coverage.

I then moved on to the dogging bat. It's a little bit like the crop, but it has a longer flap part than our crop and makes a much louder noise. I tried a few easy slaps with it and got a pretty good noise, so if easy slaps make an okay noise, hard slaps must make a great noise. Only one way to find out, so I started slapping her bottom harder with the dogging bat. I was right; it does make a good noise if you slap her bottom hard with it. Again, I tried to spread the slaps around and her bottom was turning a nice bright pink at this point.

Well, enough of the warm up. It was time to move on to the main event. I put down the dogging back and rubbed her behind a little. I also couldn't resist hugging her from behind and giving her breasts a nice fondle. I asked her if she was ready for the cane.

She gave a rather shaky, I guess, so I picked up one of the two thin ones. I had already discovered that waving them back and forth in the air made an excellent sound - very Blue Man - so I started off with that. I figured Kasey would enjoy a little pre-caning music. I certainly enjoyed it, though I'm not so sure if Kasey did. At least until one of the thin canes broke in mid air.

I still haven't broken a toy over Kasey's bottom, but I have broken one against nothing but air, so I figure I deserve at least another half point on the spanking purity test.

I started off with some very gentle strokes with the thin cane across her bottom. The noise wasn't bad and she did start squirming a bit. The canes seemed pretty promising. I moved on to the medium canes. They had a slightly deeper more resonant tone that I rather enjoyed. I wasn't seeing much striping, but I was still trying to go slow to get the feel of the canes. Her continued squirming and occasional grunt or moan let me know that they were having an effect even if I couldn't see it on her bottom.

So, I moved on to the thick one. It made a nice satisfying thud and didn't bounce all over like the thinner ones. She definitely reacted to that one. She looked a little bit like she was trying to climb up the door when she did something very, very wrong.

She gave ME an order.

Can you believe that?

Strapped up to the wall with her legs spread wide open and her bottom stuck out for easy access and she wants to give me orders. I may not be the most macho top in the world, but I certainly couldn't let that kind of blatant bad behavior pass. I smacked her a few more times with the thick cane. Still fairly lightly, but harder than the first one.

After she stopped trying to climb the walls, I asked her, "Who decides what implements we use?"

"You do," she said in a fairly contrite voice.

Given that she actually sounded sincere for a change, I only gave her one more swat with the thick cane before I put it down and wrapped my arms around her. I gave her nipples a couple of good pinches and did some fondling of her breasts and a little rubbing of her behind, which lead to a little more groaning and squirming. Well, it seemed that the canes were pretty effective, but there was still one more test to confirm my suspicions.

I reached down between her legs to check for moisture. Forget moisture, there was a flooded river down there. Not quite the Mississippi during that big flood in the early '90s but WOW it was running down her legs. There's really only one thing to do when your wife's that wet, so I unhooked her from the door and ordered her over to the bed. I was still a little miffed at her trying to order me around so I didn't take her spreader bar off.

She was a little slow, but with a few swats of my hand for encouragement she made it over to the bed and bent over it. I wasted no time in moving from the caning portion of the evening to the intercourse portion. I don't know if I've ever seen her so slippery.

She was really getting into it, judging by the noises. I decided that I really wanted to hear my favorite noise, so I pulled out and took off the spreader bar. I had her turn over and I got down to taste how excited she was. Less than a minute of licking and I did get to hear my favorite sound - Kasey screaming in orgasm - though it was a little muffled because she clamped her legs together pretty hard. I guess she didn't want to take a chance that I might stop licking.

The second best part is that the next day I noticed a bruise. Yippee! I'm not such a wimp after all.

She even started calling me Brute. Ha! Who's the wimp now?

Hope you're all getting at least as lucky as me,
bbobb

p.s. You can also read Kasey's version.




5 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Good on you Bbobb, I enjoyed that,
Paul.

06 November, 2006 13:31  
Blogger Doc said...

Ok that was spectacular! Great writing, and from a top perspective. How very exciting. This is the first I've read of your blog but I can certainly see myself coming back for more.

06 November, 2006 16:06  
Blogger Caryagal said...

Wow Bbobb! Sounds like you had a great time!! And Kasey too! Hope you both like the dogging bat! I'm pretty sure I got you into that one! We haven't tried the canes yet.. quiet eh? hmmm.. 4 little kids.... quiet... 4 little kids.. quiet.. hmmm I think I may be talking to my hubby (we'll call him papa shrek at his request :-)

Carye...

06 November, 2006 22:41  
Blogger Bonnie said...

Bbobb,

Awesome account! It all sounds like great fun.

Thanks!

Bonnie

06 November, 2006 23:34  
Blogger bbobb said...

Paul: It does appear that I have a loyal reader! Thanks for your continued support.

Doc: Thanks for the kind words. It does seem that the spankees are more likely to blog. I wonder why that is?

Carye: Yes, it was most certainly you that turned me on to the dogging bat. A big Thank You for that! Four monsters? You're a braver person than me. I chickened out at two.

Bonnie:It was great fun. Thanks for featuring Kasey and I on MBS. She may have helped to inspire you, but you've certainly outdone anything either of us have done in the blogosphere.

bbobb

07 November, 2006 11:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home