bbobb's place

A snapshot of whatever random silliness or naughtiness is going through my head at the time I post. Be warned it can be a scary place inside my mind at times.

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

09 November 2006

We need more spanking songs!

Bonnie has had another excellent idea - perverting well known songs to make them into spanking songs - and as usual I can't help but ah... borrow it from her. There aren't enough good spanking songs out there, so hopefully lots of us will jump on this bandwagon so we can fix this tragic inadequacy that musicians have left us.

My contribution is sung to the tune of What do you do with a drunken sailor?

What do you do with a naughty lady? (or laddy if that's your pleasure)

What do you do with a naughty lady?
What do you do with a naughty lady?
What do you do with a naughty lady?
With a pretty bottom

Slap her hard with an old school ruler
Slap her hard with an old school ruler
Slap her hard with an old school ruler
On her pretty bottom


What do you do with a naughty lady?
What do you do with a naughty lady?
What do you do with a naughty lady?
With a pretty bottom

Spank her well with a leather slapper
Spank her well with a leather slapper
Spank her well with a leather slapper
On her pretty bottom


What do you do with a naughty lady?
What do you do with a naughty lady?
What do you do with a naughty lady?
With a pretty bottom

Swat her firmly with a paddle
Swat her firmly with a paddle
Swat her firmly with a paddle
On her pretty bottom


What do you do with a naughty lady?
What do you do with a naughty lady?
What do you do with a naughty lady?
With a pretty bottom

Smack her soundly with a hairbrush
Smack her soundly with a hairbrush
Smack her soundly with a hairbrush
On her pretty bottom


What do you do with a naughty lady?
What do you do with a naughty lady?
What do you do with a naughty lady?
With a pretty bottom

Strike her hard with a riding crop
Strike her hard with a riding crop
Strike her hard with a riding crop
On her pretty bottom


I realize that mine isn't quite as creative as Bonnie's, but it does have the added bonus of possible use to establish a cadence when spanking. And more verses can be added.

So feel free to suggest more verses or to come up with your own spanking song. Because only you can correct a deficiency in spanking songs.

Hope you're all getting as lucky as you want to be,
bbobb

3 Comments:

Blogger Caryagal said...

I like it! Good song!

09 November, 2006 22:15  
Blogger Bonnie said...

Hi Bbobb!

I can just picture pirates singing that one. Arrrrr!

Last December, I posted so many Christmas song parodies (10) that some of my readers were begging me to stop. My favorite was the Twelve Days of (Spanko) Christmas.

I love music and song parodies are great fun. I will definitely be posting more in the future.

Hugs,
Bonnie

10 November, 2006 09:31  
Blogger bbobb said...

Carye: I'm thinking that I need to make Kasey sing it while I'm spanking her, so I can set up a nice rhythm to the spanking. :-)

Bonnie: Kasey and I actually have a game we play along the lines of your song, though everyday is an implement of some sort. We've tried for several years to really do the 12 days of spanko Christmas, but the furtherest we've ever made it is 7 or 8. I'll probably put up a post about it when we get closer and maybe use keeping an update on the blog as motivation to get through all of the days. Maybe we'll actually make it this year.

bbobb

10 November, 2006 09:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home