bbobb's place

A snapshot of whatever random silliness or naughtiness is going through my head at the time I post. Be warned it can be a scary place inside my mind at times.

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

10 November 2006

I am a BRUTE!

It is official. I am a brute!

Kasey and I were playing last night. She had been a little naughty and we had discussed it and determined that it was in fact a memory problem. She had left the garage light on again and she had left milk, well a milk product, actually a block of rather nice Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, out on the counter again. She claims that she forgot to turn off the light and she forgot to put the cheese away. I've actually studied memory a little bit, so I know that motivation can be a factor in memory so I decided that what she needed was a little motivation to remember in the future.

But supplying the motivation is not what this post is about. While it was plenty of fun, it wasn't anything all that creative, so I don't think feel it's necessary to write about it.

However, what this post is about is what I saw when she removed her clothing and got into position.

A bruise!

A big ole bruise from last Saturday's experimentation with the canes. I knew that the bruise was there the next night, but I hadn't realized that five days later it was still there. It was from a stroke with the medium cane that went a little higher than I was aiming and maybe a touch harder than I meant.

I was so happy, I actually let her get up from position and look in the mirror because she didn't realize it was still there either. Obviously, it wasn't causing her any discomfort, which I consider a good thing. I really like the visual, and I like the idea of her being a little tender the next morning, but I don't want her to still be hurting five days later.

Anyway, we went on with providing her motivation in an attempt to improve her memory. Near the end I realized that I wanted some proof of my brutishness, so I went and got the camera.

So here for your viewing enjoyment - proof that I am in fact a brute that leaves bruises that last for days and days.


Hope you're all getting as lucky as you want,
bbobb

4 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Oh Bbobb, how could you!!!! WEG
Actually, when I think of it, quite easily. *G*
BTW how's the writing going?
Be well,
Paul.

10 November, 2006 11:22  
Blogger Lisa said...

yep it is a bruise, but I don't think you are brute, hope your memory improvement therapy will help. If not you might have to make a new bruise. WEG
Hugs and thanks for posting
LISA

12 November, 2006 15:36  
Blogger bbobb said...

Paul: The writing is coming along. It's very hard to find time during the weekends, but I hope to have Chapter 5 out sometime today.

Lisa: Are you casting aspersions on my brutishness? Are you doubting my machismo? Why I oughta bruise your bottom. :-)

Just kidding, Kasey wouldn't let me anyway. Thanks for reading.

bbobb

13 November, 2006 08:54  
Blogger Tiggs said...

Hi Bbobb,

I just a few moments ago discovered your lovely wife's blog and came directly here after telling her so...

I've also invited her (and you, too, duh) to join in the Fantasy Friday and Wankable Wednesday games at ASGT... don't know if you guys play at all yet but if not, come by and check it out. If you do play, how about sending in stories and pics for me to share with the readers...

Would love to see you both around... very nice bruise and other marks by the way... very well done... and no, I also don't think you're a brute!

Hugs to you and Kasey,
Tiggr

13 November, 2006 16:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home