bbobb's place

A snapshot of whatever random silliness or naughtiness is going through my head at the time I post. Be warned it can be a scary place inside my mind at times.

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

23 November 2006

Half Nekkid Thursday, Thanksgiving Edition

Well, it's Thanksgiving, which just happens to fall on a Thursday this year, so it seemed only appropriate to adopt Turkey Day as the theme this Half Nekkid Thursday. So without further ado:


Hope you're all getting as lucky as you want to be and as full,

bbobb

p.s. Kasey should have her HNT picture up soon as well.

5 Comments:

Blogger Regal said...

Very cute and a little obscene !
Happy Thanksgiving and Happy HNT

23 November, 2006 12:03  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spanky here. For some reason I cannot login to Blogger Beta and post here, it always gives me an error.

This is a good post, I had the same idea but you beat me to it. Saves me the trouble of trying to figure out how to put a thong on the bird.

23 November, 2006 12:08  
Blogger Hollz said...

LOL good job

HHNT!!

23 November, 2006 12:31  
Blogger Brown eyed girl said...

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy HNT!
~xo

23 November, 2006 20:46  
Blogger Tiggs said...

A thong on the bird... if it still had its feathers and was dancing around, I'd have paid to see that one *gigglesnort*

OK< would SOMEBODY please post details of your dearest's last spanking??? Please????

Hugs,
Tiggs

27 November, 2006 16:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home