bbobb's place

A snapshot of whatever random silliness or naughtiness is going through my head at the time I post. Be warned it can be a scary place inside my mind at times.

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

10 November 2006

E&A Group, Chapter 4

I put out a new chapter of my story E&A Group two days ago and I forgot to let people reading the blog know. Now you know. You should also know that I'm about half way through the next chapter so it should be out by Monday at the latest.

Find it here and give it a read and let me know what you think - good, bad or otherwise.

Hope you're all getting as lucky as you want,
bbobb

4 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

I've been wondering when thhat was coming, I'll read it now.
Paul

11 November, 2006 14:16  
Blogger Paul said...

Very nice Bbobb, I'm enjoying that.
Paul.

11 November, 2006 14:27  
Blogger Edward said...

Great stuff I just finished all four chapters and can't wait for the next!!

11 November, 2006 20:03  
Blogger bbobb said...

Paul and Edward,

Thanks for reading. I'm glad you're enjoying the story. So far, I'm enjoying writing it.

bbobb

13 November, 2006 12:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home