bbobb's place

A snapshot of whatever random silliness or naughtiness is going through my head at the time I post. Be warned it can be a scary place inside my mind at times.

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

15 November 2006

Half Nekkid Thursday

Kasey and I generally tend to be rather modest sorts, so we're really not that comfortable with posting pictures of ourselves for Half Nekkid Thursday. However, we decided that our modesty doesn't extend to the other, so instead of posting half nekkid pictures of ourselves we will each post half nekkid pictures of the other.

So for the inagural half nekkid post by the bbobb and Kasey show, I give you this picture of Kasey.

Hope you are all getting as lucky as you want to be,

bbobb

p.s. Kasey has her HNT post up as well.

6 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

One can never go wrong with cleavage for HNT!! :) Great shot!

HHNT :)

16 November, 2006 08:07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Pretty!
HHNT!

16 November, 2006 08:10  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! Nice cleavage!

Happy HNT!

16 November, 2006 08:44  
Blogger Fermus said...

Killer! HHNT!

16 November, 2006 11:29  
Blogger Regal said...

nice boobies - HHNT

16 November, 2006 15:25  
Blogger bbobb said...

All,

I hope you all had a HHNT! I'm rather fond of those boobies and cleavage as well. :-)

I think we'll do it again next week, but we haven't yet figured out how to work a Thanksgiving theme into it.

bbobb

18 November, 2006 08:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home