bbobb's place

A snapshot of whatever random silliness or naughtiness is going through my head at the time I post. Be warned it can be a scary place inside my mind at times.

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

13 November 2006

Bit Gag, Mk II and E&A Group, Chapter 5

I've been having some trouble lining up a gag model, so I will instead just post a couple pics of the Bit Gag, Mk II by itself. Rather than the wooden dowel of the Mk I, the Mk II features and actual rubber bit - much more comfortable for prolonged biting.

I also want to let everybody know that chapter 5 of the continuing saga or Lord Hardofcock/Hock and his merry band of slaves/adventurers has been posted to SOL and should be available here very soon.

Hope you're all getting as lucky as you want to be,
bbobb

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Bbobb, I shouldn't worry about the idiot commenter on your story, we know that there is at least one born every second, the law of averages says they are bound to hit on us occasionally.
Your writing is more that than alright I enjoyed Ch 5, sometimes you telegraph the plot a bit, as when the "boyfriend" in chapter 4 got out handcuffs, blindfold and ball gag, still I like that you manage a cliffhanger at the end of the chapter.
Be Well,
Paul.

14 November, 2006 12:29  
Blogger bbobb said...

Paul,

I'm not really worried about it, I just got caught up in wondering why somebody would bother sending a comment like that. I'm over it now though, so no worries.

I guess, I've lost touch with what's normal because I didn't think the toys at the end of chapter four necessarily gave anything away. If I walked into the bedroom holding those up, Kasey would certainly be thinking it was play time. :-)

Thanks,
bbobb

15 November, 2006 16:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home