bbobb's place

A snapshot of whatever random silliness or naughtiness is going through my head at the time I post. Be warned it can be a scary place inside my mind at times.

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

22 November 2006

Finally, a FORTUNE cookie

A little more than a month ago I expressed my displeasure with the state of fortune cookie fortunes. I will admit to a certain fondness for Chinese buffet for lunch, so since that time, I've gotten maybe a dozen more fortune cookies (okay, so maybe I do occasionally take more than one - we all have our foibles). In that time, I have not gotten a single actual fortune.

All more BS like:
  • Winning starts with beginning.
  • You constantly struggle for self-improvement.
  • Don't eat yellow snow.
  • etc., etc., etc.

Until today.

Today, I got a real honest to Buddha fortune in my fortune cookie.

Drum roll please.

You will be recognized and honored as a community leader.

Of course, it's still BS, but at least it's a fortune.

Hope you are all getting as lucky as you want,

bbobb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home