bbobb's place

A snapshot of whatever random silliness or naughtiness is going through my head at the time I post. Be warned it can be a scary place inside my mind at times.

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

21 November 2006

Oh no, not quiz results :-0

I haven't posted anything in a few days and I'd like to plead temporary insanity. Unfortunately, I suspect that may be a little optimistic on the duration. Anyway, I don't really have an idea today either, so I've decided to fall back on one of the old standards of uninspired bloggers: quiz results. Mister Fritz had a link to a quiz to determine how skilled one is in the art(?)/science(?) of domination.

I obtained the same result as he did and I also feel that it is probably about right given their four categories.


You scored as Novice Dominant. You have some experience in D/s and mostly the right attitude and philosophy. Remember D/s is a journey, not a destination and safe, sane, and Consentual is the constitution. Take your time, smell roses and collect the thorns. Please suggest questions that might better characterize your dominance and I'll improve the quiz. Please don't forget to rate it.

Novice Dominant

45%

Experienced Dominant

43%

Dominant Wannabe

35%

You are a thug, not a Dominant.

8%

Are you a Dominant?
created with QuizFarm.com



Hope you're all getting as lucky as you want to be,
bbobb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home