bbobb's place

A snapshot of whatever random silliness or naughtiness is going through my head at the time I post. Be warned it can be a scary place inside my mind at times.

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

24 November 2007

Just dropping by to say hi

A big hello to all my fan - Hi Bonnie! I'm not sure if I'm ready to begin bloggin again, but I have been writing lately. I attempted NaNo but while I won't be finishing it by the end of the month, I probably will continue working on it as well as the story that I got about half way done last year.

Kasey and I are doing fine, though very busy.

Hope you're all getting as lucky as you want to be,
bbobb

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

Bbobb,

I hope you both enjoy a wonderful, warm, peaceful holiday season!

Hugs,
Bonnie

24 December, 2007 18:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home