bbobb's place

A snapshot of whatever random silliness or naughtiness is going through my head at the time I post. Be warned it can be a scary place inside my mind at times.

My Photo
Name:
Location: midwest, United States

08 February 2007

Still not dead, though it was close once or twice

Well, I am still alive, though I think I've had half of all illnesses known to humankind lately. I don't think I'm quite ready to resume regular postings, but I did want to let people know what kind of sexy I am:











Another badass quiz from eSPIN-the-Bottle...

Which Sexy Are You?


MY RESULT:Intellectual Sexy








You’ve got that smooth, mature kind of sexiness that does really well at Sudoku conventions or just about anywhere.


You’ve got a bit of the Geek in you, which you stealthily use to your advantage. After all, there’s nothing sexier than being smart about what you want and going after it. You have the potential to wow ‘em with your choice words and profound insight. Just be sure to find a suitable balance between confidence and kindness. Have courage to speak your mind, but don’t forget about giving all your honeys all the love and attention they deserve. (After all, they were smart enough to go for you.)


Take This Quiz!





Hope you're all getting as lucky as you want to be,
bbobb

Fortune Cookie update: Latest cookie - "Choosing what you want to do, and when to do it, is an act of creation." Perhaps these fortuneless cookies are trying to tell me that I don't actually have a future?

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

Hi Bbobb!

It's good to hear from you, and alive, no less!

Best to both of you,
Bonnie

12 February, 2007 20:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home